Option One £1395
• 8 hours unlimited photography on your wedding day
• Venue visit
• All pre-wedding consultation
• All the best shots from your wedding, around 350-400 images, individually retouched, on a USB drive, ready to be printed any size, anywhere
• Your wedding photos on a password protected webgallery
• Travel within London and the South East
Option Two £1595
Everything from Option One
PLUS an individually designed contemporary hardback Photobook (28x21cm), featuring your 100 favourite wedding images
Let me know if you need help choosing what you want. I’m very happy to run through your options without any obligation.
You can get hold of me through the contacts page by clicking here – contact me
Photobook – £245
28cm x 21cm contemporary hardback Photobook, individually designed to feature 100 of your wedding photos
Click here to see some photos of a Photobook
Extra copies of the Photobook are £125 each
If you’re having a weekday wedding (Monday to Thursday) contact me for special rates.
– Highlights slideshow from your wedding – £100
– Unlimited free image file downloads for your family and friends from the password
protected webgallery (2451×2880 pixels, approx. 10×8 inch prints) – £150
– Additional copies of the Photobook – £125 each
– To extend photography coverage beyond eight hours – £100 an hour
– Second Photographer (min 4 hrs.) – £75 per hour
– Travel outside London & the South East, including internationally, please contact me for a quote.
To book me, a £400 non-refundable retainer is required. This will be deducted
from your final balance which is due 4 weeks before your wedding.
Please contact me to secure your date.
The beautiful albums I offer are shown here, please click on the one you want to see
Terms and conditions apply. Prices subject to change without notice. All prices include VAT.
Prices are fixed at the price list you receive when booking, until the date of your wedding.
After that date all prices are those shown on the most up to date price list.
Please be aware dates cannot be reserved and your wedding date is only booked once the contract and deposit have both been received.